domingo, 17 de abril de 2011

Spring break was no fun

Spring break was no fun
By Rousmarielee Moscat Torres
April 17, 2007

Sizzling heat had no affect for all I felt was the chills
Running down my neck
We all knew you were ill
Before that surgery you were happy still
Felt pain but kept smiles on your face
Till eventually your eyes soon stayed away

And wait and wait
Daily visits were no help
I could barely stand to see you so helpless
Nothingness as if you where no longer here
I finally got the courage to tell you how much I care
Still felt like you were not there

My tears fell slowly down my face you are someone no one can replace
One last visit I say goodbye
I am back home I heard you died, all I could do was cry nonstop
I miss you dearly no one can comprehend
My heart still aches for cancer led you to resting bed
I am mad because I know they could have done more to help
But they treated you like you where already dead
And till this day I ache
Nothing will ever be the same again
Por siempre estará en lo más profundo de mi corazón, abuelo I love you, I hope you know…



Escrito de mi hija Rousmarielee, compartiendo el dolor en letras. Para el abuelo de nuestro corazones.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario